This weekend at Blockade Runners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend at Blockade Runners

Well, Looks like I'm all alone at this point. 007 suddenly got too busy and he's gonna make hay while the sun shines. So far it's just me by myself. The Ugly Mudda should be launching at SLP at about 10am on Saturday morning. We've got 3 beds available. Saturday for fun, Sunday for workin'.

I don't really know exactly what we're going to do as far as work. A lot depends on the wind. Might finish the back porch and get the front porch roof trued up in prep for the coming roofing job whenever we can get a blue bird weekend.

Come one, come all.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

let me check my schedule i wanna come!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sandy, I might come by to check out the place. I am on the island now, so we might come by either saturday or Sunday.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

ill probably stop by with my dad in the boat since we'll be fishin bastrop bayou this weekend... ill call you before we stop in
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          Sandy, I might come by to check out the place. I am on the island now, so we might come by either saturday or Sunday.
          I'll be in Terramar all day tomorrow on a job.......PM me your # and we'll hook up for lunch! A BBBLT at Blue Water Grill sounds good to me.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I am going fishing in the morning and if I get back on time, I will call you.

I will PM my number to you shortly.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm leaning towards a 1:30 pm late lunch.

PM received.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

OK, call me tomorrow.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sorry momma has me booked all weekend. I've got lots of things to do to get ready for family to arrive in July for the wedding.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I will be with barham ,never no when we will get there the way he drives!Im ready to slap that roof on and cook some bugs out ther.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm ranching this weekend Sandy.
                      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                      boom

Comment

Working myself, but next weekend.... ??????
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Hey Sandy, Can't make it tomorrow I have to pick the wife up at the airport, she's been out of town for the last week and 1/2.....I can make it next Friday and Saturday but will have to be back by Saturday evening. This weekend, make a list of things we might need and I can make a lowes run. Also, what's the status on Rudy?

Comment

Hey Tom, I meant to call you last night, but it was too late by the time I thought about it. Rudy is MIA again. Might see if Lurefisher's crew wants the job for the same price.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Why wouldn't Rudy be MIA

I'll be in Lake Charles this weekend. Yall have fun!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X