which deal would you go for..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which deal would you go for..?

used allstar titanium7ft rod with a green curado for $175, or used curado 200dhsv for $96??? i'm leanin to the 200dhsv but im goin to have to buy a rod anyway as all mine are spinning... which one would you take??
    Boats and hoes.

Easy. Get the Curado 200dhsv then go to marburgers and get a stickem rod for 70 bucks. Way better combo in my opinion.

Comment

Get the Curado 200dhsv then hookup with Billy and get yourself a Sprial Stix, you'll be glad you did.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I have an Allstar Titanium-originally was about $250 8 years or so ago. Love it-the handle is humped, so easy and comfy to use, great action (mine's lightweight), titanium eyelets so no rust. It is in top two of my favorites. If it's a newer model rod, I agree with the others.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Get a spiral rod from Billy!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Go with the reel then find a rod to fit the type of fishing you do. Trout Master Lite 6'9" Tops n Tails by American Rodsmith would be my choice!
            Last edited by CarolinaSkiffin; April 24, 2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Get the reel then get a spiral from billy. I have only been able to goof around with mine so far, but it is already my favorite rod by far.

Comment

You tell Billy how you fish, and what you like in a rod and he will build you a one of a kind Spiral Stix that will be like no store bought rod. You'll never look at other rods in the same way once you own a Stix!
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I agree with getting the reel and then get the rod to fit your style of fishing.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                  X