This flu/cold crud is AWFUL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This flu/cold crud is AWFUL!

visited the GF's grandkids over Xmas. One had a runny nose (20 month old). I got to spend last weekend mainly laying in bed or on the couch-got some virus crud that knocked me down bad.

I'd rather be punched in Da Face by Muddskipper than have this cold crud.

Here's hoping that no one else on here gets the crud-it really ruint my whole 4 day weekend!! Even beer tasted like dog droppings.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Yep, lotsa folks I know have something kinda cruddy...hope you feel better soon

Comment

I had that crap too -- knocked it out with antibiotics in 3 days or so. I wasted a perfectly good fishing day while I was on vacation laying on the frickin couch though.

Hope you feel better quick!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Get well soon! Sick ain no fun!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Sucks Robalo, took my 8 year old daughter to the ER yesterday to find out she has pneumonia. Hope the rest of the family doesn't get it now.
          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
          4340 19th St.
          Bacliff, Texas 77518
          http://evansmarine.net
          http://boatwerxtx.com
          main@boatwerxtx.com
          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Hope all that are affected and infected survive this crud. Bryan-hope she gets well soon!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I have some sort of crud right now... Got my meds today
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                I had that crap too -- knocked it out with antibiotics in 3 days or so. I wasted a perfectly good fishing day while I was on vacation laying on the frickin couch though.

Hope you feel better quick!
                It just lasts a few days, and it's a virus so the antibiotics have no effect. Three days of antibiotics without taking a full course is not a good idea BTW
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Mucinex-D in AM... Nose Spray Decongestant in AM then Zyrtec in the evening to prevent nose running & giving you a sore throat while you sleep.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have some of it... Did you give the flu to Andy Dalton?
                    Tight Lines

Comment

Seems like every time I visit my grandkids they give me something to take home with me, yeah I got the cold. Michelle calls they walking pietry dishes.

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      visited the GF's grandkids over Xmas. One had a runny nose (20 month old). I got to spend last weekend mainly laying in bed or on the couch-got some virus crud that knocked me down bad.

I'd rather be punched in Da Face by Muddskipper than have this cold crud.

Here's hoping that no one else on here gets the crud-it really ruint my whole 4 day weekend!! Even beer tasted like dog droppings.
                      -----------------------
                      .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

This crud has got to GO!!

Robalo, hope you get better. The last two weeks I went through 2 Z Packs to get rid of this stuff. Damn the older I get the longer it takes to get rid of. Good Luck.

Comment

Please take care of yourselves and your kids. Being sick SUCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            Mucinex-D in AM... Nose Spray Decongestant in AM then Zyrtec in the evening to prevent nose running & giving you a sore throat while you sleep.
                            My wife works for UTMB and that's her remedy too!! Healed me in 3 days
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Rub some dirt on it you big nancy!! JK hope you get better and get back on the water!! Ive been getting a flu shot for the past 5 years and have not been sick once. Not sure if thats the reason but my horrible allergies have also left the building. Plus I hate kids nowadays and stay away from them boogers.lol
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X