Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.....definitely VMC 4X #2 on the tops
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      .So is that Pink Skitterwalk..
      I agree, thats my go to lure when things arent going right. Or a pink Hackberry Hustler
      Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
      John Wayne.

Comment

The small pink skitter is a new test to me but now i have four different pink and chrome top waters... in various sizes i got the 5 inch heddons cuase i have no large winter top waters besides some top dogs.
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Nice selection. I have been looking at that jacket myself, post up a report on it, let us know how you like it.
          Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
            Nice selection. I have been looking at that jacket myself, post up a report on it, let us know how you like it.
            Ibtsoom said he has had his for 2 seasons. I'm a fat guy so for 3x my options are limited but this thing feels solid I'm already thinking about the pants that go with it
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I picked up the old gray jacket on closeout, but I think I'd rather have gotten the blue one you got. Looks like you made some good choices. Let us know how they work out.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X