Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jh boats

There fiber glass shop burned down yesterday
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

probably an inside job.

Comment

I know the guys at sport marine they are good people don't think they would
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I was in the original ad and video, a lot has gone on with that company since then, we shot it in February in East Matty and it was one sob. rs

Comment

well all i know about the company is that sport marine owns it and i can vouch for john he sold us our boat and my fishing partner has bought several from him they are good people.. i think the only thing they have left is the plug for the cat mold other than that the lost them in the fire.

Comment

Tell John and Nancy I said hi next time you see them, John is a good guy and builds a quality boat. rs

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
              well all i know about the company is that sport marine owns it and i can vouch for john he sold us our boat and my fishing partner has bought several from him they are good people.. i think the only thing they have left is the plug for the cat mold other than that the lost them in the fire.

all the molds are lost. the only boats they have left are what they have at the boat show. once the show is over Bob sa they are gonna make new molds off the boats they have. Good thing it was one of each. And this was far from an inside job.

Comment

Working...
              X