If y'all aren't at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
    I take my 16' Flat out in 20 moph winds all the time, but 20 is the limit. It is supposed to be higher than that tomorrow and I don't think I can get it out of the backyard at the moment, so I will be walking a bank somewhere bass fishing.
    I'm really really ready for this wind to lay!

Good luck on the bass Chip!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      I'm really really ready for this wind to lay!

Good luck on the bass Chip!

i was tryin to go out today but plans changed... instead went to the dog track and won $300, got my eyebrow, lip and tounge pierced, cant complain... will def be out 2morrow though...
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

Fishing sucks right now, and the wind definitely is pizzin me off! A few trout and reds here and there, but nothing consistent. The wind just blew the front door open...........man, I want the weather to settle down.
        I'll be going fishing in a while, and again around lunch time probably.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Go get em Kenny...you better get in some practice because that Tails and Tunes victory got Team Laguna all over it!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I was up in the marsh in Trinity yesterday and saw a good 20" trout tailing only fish I saw all day but the water was so fresh I didn't bother bringing a rod I found this guy in 6" of water on a 12" mud bottom he cruised right passed me as I was exploring some new areas.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X