Hey FP10!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey FP10!!

I'm gonna try tomorrow morning in Seabrook. We'll let out at the bridge and fish the pilings from Toddville to Redbluff Point and back. Looking to be back off the water by 11. If you want to go, PM me your #.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

I really wish I could. I will have my daughter. The water is going to be too fresh. All the stuff is still flowing hard in to Clear Lake. I am going bass fishing in the local ponds tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
      I really wish I could. I will have my daughter. The water is going to be too fresh. All the stuff is still flowing hard in to Clear Lake. I am going bass fishing in the local ponds tomorrow.
      I thought that I would give it a shot since I'll be in your neck of the woods. I've got room for 1 more if anyone wants to go.
      Last edited by 007; April 25, 2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

My wife's sister had her baby so she is going out of town. The 4 year old and I are gonna go nail some bass. She loves fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          My wife's sister had her baby so she is going out of town. The 4 year old and I are gonna go nail some bass. She loves fishing.
          That's cool! I hope ya'll tear 'em up.

Comment

Clear Lake is trashed right now! I was at Outriggers a little while ago and the water is flowing extremely hard and water looks like crap.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              Clear Lake is trashed right now! I was at Outriggers a little while ago and the water is flowing extremely hard and water looks like crap.

AQUA PIMP
              We can still wet a line, run the boat and drink some beer before the race starts.

Comment

Trinity is full of tree limbs... I was jumping some big trees floating down the river!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Trinity is full of tree limbs... I was jumping some big trees floating down the river!
                  I'm not going to Trinity........thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

Working...
                  X