Blockade Runner's Anti-Bird Chit Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runner's Anti-Bird Chit Weapon

Got to get one of these bad girls for out at the Camp!

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

looks cool! What about when your not there? An Owl?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good question. Don't think those birds would be concerned with an owl. I'll have to give that some thought.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

None of that chit works! He's had several owls out there and there would still be deposits everywhere. A 12 ga would work while you're there, screw the sling shot.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          None of that chit works! He's had several owls out there and there would still be deposits everywhere. A 12 ga would work while you're there, screw the sling shot.
          Oh come on, that slingshot would be a blast with out a blast. Cheap to shoot too, marbles are a lot cheaper than 12ga steel shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            Oh come on, that slingshot would be a blast with out a blast. Cheap to shoot too, marbles are a lot cheaper than 12ga steel shot.
            As much as I get to shoot my gun, the price of the kill really doesn't bother me.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I can understand that point of view, a man has got to shoot his guns every now and then.

Comment

Fishing line strung up across front porch poles and after the roof is on up there will screw with them. I've seen it used at a restaurant down South and the owner said it worked.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                  Fishing line strung up across front porch poles and after the roof is on up there will screw with them. I've seen it used at a restaurant down South and the owner said it worked.
                  I was thinking more along the lines of claymores, but I guess the fishing line is worth a shot. Cheap and easy.

Comment

This works! My neighbor had a huge pigeon and bird problem and he hammer small nails and strung fishing line to keep the birds out. It worked! However after a year the 10lb line he decided on gave way... I'd suggest at least 20lb. You can get a cheap big spool on ebay...
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      This works! My neighbor had a huge pigeon and bird problem and he hammer small nails and strung fishing line to keep the birds out. It worked! However after a year the 10lb line he decided on gave way... I'd suggest at least 20lb. You can get a cheap big spool on ebay...
                      Ande 30# from Academy
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Ande 30# from Academy
                        Yep that's the ticket!

Wally World and K-mart use to carry some really cheap blue stuff that was super cheap, but you'd have to get with 60# or 80# with that stuff.

Comment

Thanks for thinkin' about this y'all. But do we really want fishing line strung up all over the place? I think I'd rather just sweep up the excrement. By the way, there was very little poop this week.
                          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                            Thanks for thinkin' about this y'all. But do we really want fishing line strung up all over the place? I think I'd rather just sweep up the excrement. By the way, there was very little poop this week.
                            Dang and I thought that 30# Ande in PINK was meant just for you!
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Coach, quit feeding the birds and the problem is solved

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X