I Got Crabs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Crabs...

...in the ice chest in my car awaiting my first shot at sheeps and drum this year. Report to come!

P.S- get your mind out of the gutter.
    Resident Ninja

Between this and your post about jerking something ... I'm starting to wonder lol
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

yeah, I'm not sure about this guy. I know one thing, I'll never shake his hand.

Comment

I bet West Bay Crabber gave em to him!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Pour sand and vodka on the area,,, They'll get drunk and have a rock-fight.

Comment

Oh crap, I shook his hand once, now should I make a doctors appt. Lol
            Good luck with the crabs, hope you have a good report for us.
            Today is a new day!!

Comment

Scary. Enuff said.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I heard the cure is rubbing ProCure on the infected area.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Spray some Raid on em!! It will swell up and get red for a while but will kill them pesky boogers!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Shave half of the infected area and light the other half on fire. When the crabs run out of the fire, stab then to death with an ice pick.
                    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Your gonna need an ice pick, a razor , and a lighter , shave one side light the other when they run across use the ice pick !
                      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

.....i really don't know if i should post a snappy come back or just sit in disbelief over the title, Jhua i would say a shot of good ol 'sillan would clear that up but...crabs? Try gasoline and a lighter.
                        Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
                        John Wayne.

Comment

.LOL
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

The sad thing about all the posts here on this thread is that everybody must have had a severe case of crabs at one time or another.

Comment

You got crabs in the back of your car? I thought Lakeesha had gotten rid of them with RID? The lighter fluid and ice pick works or try RID Crab and Lice Spray. No need to thank me by shaking my hand.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X