Now that was a Finish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that was a Finish!

Wow, I haven't seen a finish like that in a long time. Dude that won had not ever led a lap, the big T is a wild place for sure!
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
    Wow, I haven't seen a finish like that in a long time. Dude that won had not ever led a lap, the big T is a wild place for sure!
    Pretty cool for sure. I went to the fall race the last 2 years and that place is HUGE!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Edwards went airborne!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Edwards went airborne!
        That might be an understatement, he went on a ride I'd never want to take that is for sure.

I haven't been to Dega, always wanted to, but never got the chance. Been to almost all of the tracks on the east coast, but that was a lot of years ago.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

All I got to say is Carl is going to feel that one in the morning. My wife and I are huge NASCAR fans and she is a Carl fan. She was jumping up and down when he was GOING (past tense) and then when he went airborne, she was screaming and thought he was hurt. Althought I am not a Carl fan, you have to like that he got out of the car and ran across the finish line. How many drivers would do that???

As for going to Dega, I went a few years ago with some friends. We had a motorhome on the infield and all we did was party for 3 days. The race got rained out and that made it even better. The people across from us were from Louisiana and they ate more crawfish then I have even seen. I also plays washers with them for 2 days. If you want to have a good time, go to Dega, but just remember it is not that close to the airport and the drive to the airport after the race will take you hours and hours. Just stay the night and have fun!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
          X