No announcement yet.

Southside lunch at Hooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

610 North Loop or 610 South Loop is Yankeeland? Regardless, I am south of I-10 and agree with Coe. Just because we shoulda never joined the Union, doesn't mean we should put up with Yankees.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
      You're a yankee!!

I'm 10 miles south of 610 goofy!

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      Aholes...I go to the gym and come home and y'all start a party without me!
      You weren't around......the beer was cold and the scenery was outstanding. The 3 mile island buffalo shrimp were pretty good too.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

S. of the Causeway only!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          I'm 10 miles south of 610 goofy!

You weren't around......the beer was cold and the scenery was outstanding. The 3 mile island buffalo shrimp were pretty good too.
          You lived in Chicago once...your a yankee!

I'm on a diet...I can'tdo any of that stuff anymore anyway. Well, except look at the scenery!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            NASA RD 1 for us true southern boys......

I'm a forth generation Houstonian and dang PROUD of my southern heritage too! Although I'm not quite as far south as NASA RD 1. I stays off of Clear Lake Blvd.

Comment

Hey Guys: I waited and you never showed with my "To Go" lunch downtown at 2 Houston Center. Man, I'm starving now!! I guess you sloshed down that pitcher also?

Ha ha.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

geuss im safe over here in alvin
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Bokey View Post
                  I'm a forth generation Houstonian and dang PROUD of my southern heritage too! Although I'm not quite as far south as NASA RD 1. I like getting off at Montrose Blvd.

WTH?
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                    WTH?
                    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF Montrose?????????????????????????
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

If north of I-10 is Yankee land, then I guess we are a redneck Yankee here in Magnolia.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

not!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I agree, how can anyone be a redneck Yankee, that just does not sound right!
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                            X