Reconditioning Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconditioning Prop

Can anyone recommend someone to recondition a 4 blade stainless steel prop? I am looking for someone reasonable who does good work in Kemah/Seabrook area.

Bauman prop shop in South Houston .The best ,Discuss exactly what you want and they will get it done,They offer pickup and delivery at a number of Boat dealers,and other marine related buisneses,They have a really good site online! They can MRI your prop and Ballince it to within a nats wing! Good luck !
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I think for your location Marburgers in Kemah might deal with them.
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

x2 on Bauman....the best around

Comment

Bauman has done great work for me and reasonable. Worth the drive or ask Acie's if you can drop it there for pick up.
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              I think for your location Marburgers in Kemah might deal with them.
              If I remember correctly, Marburgers has a sign for Mike Hood Props in the window.

Comment

Marburgers does Mike Hood.

Comment

Marburgers does Mike Hood.Baumanns is on the east side off Navigation.

Comment

Sorry My bad, Baumans is still the best!!!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

We are lucky to be blessed with 2 great prop shops in our area. You won't be dissatisfied with either of the afforementioned establishments. That being said, Louie Bauman is who I call when I have a question. He has saved me hundreds of dollars. He tells you the truth, rather than just go with what you're thinking. He could have taken advantage of me and done what I thought was right. Instead he educated me and did what was really right for my rig.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Drop by our shop, Baumman picks up on Tuesday and drops off tuesday during winter months
                        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                        4340 19th St.
                        Bacliff, Texas 77518
                        http://evansmarine.net
                        http://boatwerxtx.com
                        main@boatwerxtx.com
                        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Mike Hood is also a straight shooter when it comes to prop questions and repairs. Mike once fixed a prop washer problem for me and said it would be $12.00 but he also had the same solution from a different supplier and material and I could pay $59.00 if I wanted too.

I'm sure he would have made more profit on the $59.00 solution.

Bauman is a great shop as well, don't think you can go wrong with either shop.
                          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Bauman
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Louie baumann
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X