Hey Coachlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Coachlaw

Man...i'm just sitting here at work bored as hell looking at pictures. I ran across the pics from last year at the cabin. Thanks again for a fun weekend.
    Attached Files

More Pics

Here's some more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool,so they had that flag up before the storm also.Is that Nancey telling a lady to stay out of his room?
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

More

The kids had a blast! My oldest just turned 18 now...man i'm getting old
        Attached Files

Comment

I think she was telling him to go empty the potty

Comment

I was explaining that all the sheets were clean.

Man, it was my pleasure. Hope to have you out there again some time soon. We're almost back to where we were at the time you came out, as far as making the place what it should be. In some ways I think we're ahead of where we were. It wouldn't be that way without the help of a bunch of guys on this board.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Looks nice, things always end up getting rebuilt better than they were. Coach, is that your pirouge?

Comment

That's a pirogue that Stuart on 2cool gave me. It ended up getting sold to procure lumber for the dock. I do have a better pirogue that was build for me by Tim Oubre (timoub007 on 2cool). I brought it out there a week before the storm. She sustained some minor damage, but she's ready to return when we're ready for her. She'll be Christened as the "Rob Roy" after a blockade runner by that name.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Yeah...my boy loved the pirogue He still talks about paddling that thing around.

Comment

I wish I had more time to go out to help some more...
                    NoBama

Comment

I plan on being down on the 16-17th. I will get ahold of you guys to see what time you will be there. I will have the shoalwater, and can haul lumber out if needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X