All time great videos !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All time great videos !!!!!!!

I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

I can listen to him play all day, he plays a mean guitar.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

HELL YEAH!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Friend called me from Austin years ago and told me I had to see this guy. He had just cut the Texas Flood album and caught him at the old Fitzgerald's club in the heights. Maybe a 100 people there and he blew the windows and doors off that place.

Comment

That's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Friend called me from Austin years ago and told me I had to see this guy. He had just cut the Texas Flood album and caught him at the old Fitzgerald's club in the heights. Maybe a 100 people there and he blew the windows and doors off that place.
            That would have been bad ***** !!!!!!!
            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

It was totally kickass. There was a lot close to him only better was his mentor and my favorite Jimi Hendrix, Sam Houston Coliseum, May, 1970. Was 18 years old and feeling it. Circa after woodstock.

Comment

I went to a Joe Walsh concert a couple of months ago at the Verizon Theater. Great show. Joe still plays a mean guitar!

The guy that opened for him reminded me of Stevie Ray Vaughan. If you like Stevie, you will love this guy. Check it out:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udugc...eature=related
                "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Joe Walsh is tough. Kenny Wayne is the great state of Louisiana's answer to Stevie Ray. Bet it was worth the money.

Comment

double click on the arrow
                    Last edited by 2112; January 24, 2012, 12:37 AM.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                    X