Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot Tracks at Carancahua Cut!!

Dialog unfolding as I rocket toward Carancahua Cut this morning in the fog:

Chris: Man I think you're too far to the right..
    Mike: No I'm good.
    Chris: No dude, seriously, you need to get over to the left..
    Mike: Nah -- we're good.
    Chris: Oh Crap!

Boat comes to a screeching halt in 1 inch of water over mud..

Mike: Expletive!!! man I guess we were too far to the right.
    Chris: You Think?

Had to get out and push -- luckily it only took 3 or 4 minutes and we were back in business. Guess it has to happen every now and then -- could have been a lot worse.

Caught a few fish this morning but nothing to brag about. Chris wasn't the only one that caught fish this morning so I finally got the skunk off! Water was a bit off color and 63.5 degrees. Fish caught on dark colored corky's and assassins.
    Shut up and FISH!!

You could have blamed it on the new dredge material dumped in that area, glad you 2 are ok.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Pushhh!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Never saw you.... What time?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Around 10 or so.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

.....and no one thought to take pictures? Seriously though, glad you guys are laughing about it and nobody got hurt.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Thanks guys.. No biggie though -- I ran probably 100 feet in that 2" water-- just got a bit too shallow and sticky before the momentum could get me back to the deeper water.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

We owned westbay this morning and then about 730 we final saw somebody.I thought Mike hit a home run and was sliding to home plate.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Man I just don't see how that could've happened?
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    We owned westbay this morning and then about 730 we final saw somebody.I thought Mike hit a home run and was sliding to home plate.
                    I owned it earlier oh, around 4AM... 24" Trout & 3 Redfish to 6.5LBS, plus a couple of ducks
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      I owned it earlier oh, around 4AM... 24" Trout & 3 Redfish to 6.5LBS, plus a couple of ducks
                      We may have to spotlick your spot!

Comment

When he ran up on the mud the first thing i looked around for was the camera crew and if he was gonna go to the front hatch and come out with a Sasquatch suit.

Comment

It looks like Marx's is building a Motte around his castle on the ICW.

Comment

Heck we couldn't see under it because there is a wall of mud in front of it.We weren't much on hanging around after Mike made like a pig and fell in the mud!

Comment

lmao yes thats all there was a little gap is that were he's gonna let the gator's patrol the motte.

Comment

Working...
                              X