Launchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launchs

I have not been on Galvatraz since the storm but what launches are open other than GYB & Fat Boys? We are staying in Surfside and are fishing in the
    U of H tourney but don't really want to go over to GYB till weigh-in. Want to fish W.Bay more than likely but the skipper of the boat I am on is not keen on navigation through SLP. Ideas?
    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Pirates, jamaica, lafites, and offats bayou all have their lauches up. Launching west bay is pretty much the same as it was before, minus a few changes.

Comment

you could launch @ koa right by the slp bridge, go through cold pass and up through bastrop to the ship channel then fish everything towards GYB... its pretty well marked through there... offats wouldnt be bad either
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

We will give that some thought. I have launched from Pirates many times to drift with the floating regatta during the winter. SLP through Bastrop may better fit the bill and explore up the ICW and then out into WB.
        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

I'd launch at KOA.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X