Bird watchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird watchers

For you bird watchers out there, flocks of gulls are starting to work preety good out in the open bay in West. Seen several flocks out from the west of Caranchua and a few all the way down to the pass. I stopped and checked out 1 flock the other day and as usual alot of dinks. I did get 2 keepers out of 10 Trout. Birds arn't my thing but I thought I would give a heads up.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Thanks for the heads up AP.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thanks AP. I did see some nice trout the other day come from the birds but they weren't mine so I didn't post up. One appeared to be 27 or 28 and FAT.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Thanks for the info
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Glad to hear that. Some of my friends want to go fishing and I don't think they want to get out of the boat lol. They had a blast catching dinks in the lights last year so they should enjoy catching some fish under the birds.

Comment

Thanks AP!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the info AP

Comment

Excellent aqua.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                  Thanks AP. I did see some nice trout the other day come from the birds but they weren't mine so I didn't post up. One appeared to be 27 or 28 and FAT.
                  27-28" is sure unusual under the birds. It was probably there eating the pencil trout.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Maybe, but it was there. oo7 was with me when we talked to the guys. That big girl that rolled out of the speed clip on me last year was just outside of the ring of working birds.
                    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                    boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                      Maybe, but it was there. oo7 was with me when we talked to the guys. That big girl that rolled out of the speed clip on me last year was just outside of the ring of working birds.
                      Yep, I saw it too.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Cool. Thanks AP!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That time of year again.
                          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                          X