OK, these are from Ajijic..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, these are from Ajijic..

met some Brothers there for dinner. Don't miss the license plate on the van. Gringo's can retire here for about 2k USD a month.
    Attached Files

Very nice

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Nice, thanks for posting the pics.
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

you are in mexico. Go to El Farro. Probably about 200 miles south of where you are.

Comment

Nice bud, but I will stick to the states. Well for now anyways.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

La ticla , nexpa you need to go surf bp.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great vacation location,Will you retire thereor just kick around the notion?
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                  Great vacation location,Will you retire thereor just kick around the notion?
                  The plan is to find a place there and retire. Gonna head over to Tampico in the fall and look around there also. There's a seminar every Monday in Ajijic that opens the lid on the "how to's". I'm very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
                    you are in mexico. Go to El Farro. Probably about 200 miles south of where you are.

El Faro is bad arse! Lurefisher,sneakypete,super spook and I have all been there at the same time. I want to get back there some day!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X