Alzheimer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alzheimer's

Researchers say the ketones found in coconut oil have slowed the progression of Alzheimer's disease in some people and may actually prevent it.

Worth a look for anyone with family that has suffered with this horrible disease

Researchers say the ketones found in coconut oil have slowed the progression of Alzheimer's disease in some people and may actually prevent it.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Good to know.

Thanks for posting the link.
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Good thread. Thnaks for looking out for folks.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks...Ooopss.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Ketones-isn't that what they put in industrial ethyl alcohol to make it undrinkable? I had a buddy bring 2 gallons of it and we made Hairy Buffalo punch-tasted funny, but I guess my chances of getting the Big A are lessened???
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sure hope so, Jerry!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X