New Tournament Weapon Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tournament Weapon Revealed!

The new TX-sized bama rig is taking the tourneys by storm! Stories of limits-filled with a single cast are pouring in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oc50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	571263

I saw that yesterday in a bass tournament out of arkansas.

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!! Throw a corky or ten on there too...
      sigpic

Comment

I don't have a rod heavy enough to cast that mess.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

No need for a net. Might be a little difficult landing a huge red in a kayak also......
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Why am I not surprised that Paul & Rocky have something to do with this!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's thing looks like a wind chime. How does it work? Wait I know, it scares the fish into jumping into the boat, right?!?
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

All I ever catch is babies and little kids with those mobiles.
                "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Secret Weapons of Mass Extraction!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

potlicker's fishfinder!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                      I wanted to be there was way to many sharp hooks on the ones I've got .
                      Take those chartreuse/fire tail off and put on two more strawberry/cool tips and you're in business. Leave your corky's in the package and sell them on the site for $30.00 a piece.LMAO.

Comment

Hey Paul, the last time I saw You, You had hair!! Surprised at what 20 years does to a mans head LOL.....NOT!
                        Beandaddy

Comment

I like it. Name it the "hel-o-catcher". I bet ya could dull or remove the hooks and sell it to "Coastal Creations" as a "Fisherman's Windchime". Shoot, I think I'll make me one-using old spoons so it jingles in the wind
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hell if ur gunna use one of those in a tourney you might as well pack a tarpon rod and about 100lbs test as well....
                            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Yea but if the fish arent bitin,Thats just ten bites you dont get each cast! What a way to haul your water!
                              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                              X