i have a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a problem

this is what happens when i dont go fishing at least once in 2 weeks ive been to at least 5 different academy's and ftu in the past 2 weeks.

one of these top secret cant give away all my secrets lol.

i also broke down and bought a bag of gulps .......

who else has a problem with walking into a tackle shop and not walking out empty handed.
    Attached Files
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Nice arsenal. I like some more than others. I know it's been out for a long time but I've never used the gulp bait. Is it something like synthetic squid or do they make it in shad and shrimp tails. Hear about lots of folks catching fish on it but I always thought it was overpriced.

Comment

they are a this soft plastic that retains scents and they come in mud minnow shrimp jerk baits like a Bass Assassin in various colors but i've never liked them but i cant ignore the fact that ppl catch fish on them when its slow.
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

GSG

12 Step program for addicts is your only hope or hit the water more often !
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
          GSG

12 Step program for addicts is your only hope or hit the water more often !
          i know right but its not that bad until you start buying lures that are 10 dollars plus and there is only one lure that i use that costs that much.

the rest of it is 7 dollars and under

maybe this is just denial...

Comment

That's it. I've been in the wind 90% of the time this year so hell I'm used to it. You can usually find a nook to knock it down. If I was still working M-F I'd be fishing on the weekend or down on 31st and P.

Comment

Those only work if you use them in the water!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

If you hadn't blacked that out I would have had to put a hit out on ya.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  i dont have a death wish im smarter than that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                    Well, at least we know it wasn't a glowfire..
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

How about this -- I haven't been fishing or in a tackle store in over 2 months (had foot surgery). My husband asked me where I wanted to go for Valentines Day -- there was only one answer to that question. I can't remember what it's like to catch a fish. May talk him into going tomorrow afternoon if the wind will cooperate.

Comment

Denial is the first step to a healthy addiction, your well on your way. LOL
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Lmfao!! Nice one Bruce!
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That's all you got in a few trips.....I get that much in the first pass....and there is always more than one pass through!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

The inshore stuff is cheap fun compared to the offshore tackle ho's, who can aggregate over 10 grand in gear & lures real fast.

Glad ya got stocked up though ... I need to update my bling too!

Comment

Working...
                              X