Arse whoop'n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arse whoop'n

Rockets whoop'n dat Laka ARSE!!!!!!! Just hope they don't have one of those Houston 4th quarter melt downs

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

It was an awesome display of ball movement, hustle and outside shooting today. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it up in LA on Thursday!
    They need to keep the ball out of Artest's hands at the 3 point line though. He takes a ton of bad shots.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

They just need to make sure they keep that little guy hot! When hes hot they win. I kinda like they way they played without Ming myself, I liked the line up.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I agree about Artest. He throws up some bricks that just kill the momentum. Brooks is something else, that ally to end the 3rd quarter was sick!!

Comment

That was a great win, but what is up with the slow play in the 4th quarter? They were just going to hand the Laker a win and the series. I hate when teams play the clock instead of the game.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

AP

Been wonderin for a year or 2? what happened to AP. Found WEAF on 2cool tonight... ahh. Really enjoyed your reports on that other sight.

Comment

Originally posted by texjam View Post
              Been wonderin for a year or 2? what happened to AP. Found WEAF on 2cool tonight... ahh. Really enjoyed your reports on that other sight.

AP better be posting his reports on this site only now!

Anyway, welcome aboard you will like this site compared to 2Cool.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

they got this, i'm not even worried about the lakers, denver i am..
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                  I agree about Artest. He throws up some bricks that just kill the momentum. Brooks is something else, that ally to end the 3rd quarter was sick!!
                  if we can get a decent trade for him and tmac in the offseason, we are good to go for a few years...
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Go Rockets!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Game 5 it looks like they returned the favor. I hate the Lakers.

Comment

That was brutal!

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                        X