468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to go offshore Tuesday night for an overnighter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go offshore Tuesday night for an overnighter?

heading out to the flower gardens for the morning WAHOO bite on wednesday morning. Plan is to leave Tuesday evening to go nighttime SWORDFISHING out beyond the flower gardens, then be at the flower gardens on wednesday morning to wack some wahoo. We will be returning wednesday afternoon around dark. Looking for another guy that will help pay for expenses. Fuel/bait share will be about 300 dollars. We will furnish all rods/tackle/lures/bait. You just need to bring money, and whatever beer/food you need. Must speak english and know which way home is. Preferably someone with offshore experience. Boat is a 31 yellowfin, we have all safety gear and EPIRB. Hoping to kill lots of fish.

PM me if interested...don't get offended if I don't respond.

-RSN

If you guys have any questions, give me a call at 713-299-1989 (Derek). Doesn't have to be an offshore guy, just someone who wants to get bloody and doesn't mind cranking on some fish.

Comment

That is a nice offer and I would take you up on it but the funds must go elsewhere for now

Comment

Will be willing to come down in price on the fuel share, just ask me.

Our normal crew (Sfef84) is off in El Salvador selling his soul (getting married)...

WestEndAngler? txwhaler22? ttuwader? you guys want to get tight? Robalo said that he's tied down at work.

The wahoo should be thick, and if not...we know how to play the swordfish game.

Comment

If I didn’t already have out of town plans for the weekend I would be all over
          this. Thanks for offering!

Comment

I know I wanna go, just can't break from work or I'd be going. Whoever goes, is gonna do good and have a great trip-lucky bastage. farging work.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Here's some pictures from our past trips so you know what you're getting into.....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=ba06cc0a2c

Would really prefer to take a FWE guy over having to try and find someone on 2cool.

Comment

I'm sooo tempted....
                Resident Ninja

Comment

Jhua, lets ride. PM me about details/expenses. I know you're a Coog just like me, nothing wrong with missing a lecture to get tight, it's early in the semester. I have lecture Wednesday morning actually haha. The other three guys coming are all about our age.

Comment

Got room for you to crash in Jamaica Beach if need be

Comment

still have room for one guy...we are going regardless though

Comment

I wish my shoulder wasn't messed up.....I would love to get out there!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

if i had the cash i would go but im tapped out all my money if for the lutes tourney this weekend.
                          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Good luck Robert and Derek-danggggg-I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks Jerry, we'll finish some cold ones for ya.....you're comin next time!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X