No announcement yet.

need a mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i replaced the battery and got a new coil but anyone happend to know the firing order of a 2004 dodge ram 3.7l v6
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Buy a Chevy.

Seriously, hope you get it figured out for a low price. Coils instead of plugs? What will they think of next.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

battery was 100 and 1 coil was 24 dollars no not to bad i used to work on trucks alot but its all coming back to me as i go along of course this stuff pretty simple compaired to some stuff i mean hell i did the suspension work myself when i lowered 2 or 3 years ago.
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

ok so i replaced the coil and the truck fired up and idled smooth then i drove it and the check engine light is gone but it still smells like i just blew up some fire works under the hood. and is spuddering when i drive it ther is also a high pitch whistle coming from under the truck

im thinking my cat when out and the back pressure blew out the coil or i just lost an injector but im not a mechanic.

Comment

Should of bought a Ford,sorry i just had to let that out!

Comment

ive onwed a ford and i still like my dodge more but i dont care about all that chevy /ford/ dodge junk i just like my truck cuase of all the work ive put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
                ive onwed a ford and i still like my dodge more but i dont care about all that chevy /ford/ dodge junk i just like my truck cuase of all the work ive put into it.
                i like dodge alot,except for the fact that most trucks dodge makes have a transmission go out before 70k miles.

Comment

my the 3rd gens have merc trans in em. if you take the transmission out of my truck and put it in a hemi its a 5 speed if you put it in a merc its a 6 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
                    my the 3rd gens have merc trans in em. if you take the transmission out of my truck and put it in a hemi its a 5 speed if you put it in a merc its a 6 speed.
                    oh,may i ask what you have done to it?got any pics of it?

Comment

its just lowered 2/4 spindles /leafs tinted tails no badges or side trimmings black head lights jba shorty headers 25% under drive pulley ported TB its dirty it needs to be cleaned but everytrime i clean it seems like someone either breaks into it or trys to steal it.Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC13189.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	556372Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC13186.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	556373

Comment

The best truck to own is one that is paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          yup it is

Comment

so new set of spark plugs and I've got a dead o2 sensor. also i might need upper and lower ball joints..... all adds up to $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                              So true !
                              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X