No announcement yet.

I need a new wading belt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the resident cheap *ss, I now use my tool pouch from my old foreverlast belt and the belt that came with my waders. Nothing ever helped my back enough to make it worth packing a fat, heavy belt.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Well, I've got a pretty good, used Shimano belt I'll offer up for any FWE member for free. The only catch is that you've got to have a 38" waist or less.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Slide by the fishing show if you have a chance and check out the new FnH belt.. I may be biased, but I think you'll love it!

Lots of other companies here as well. Great time to see most of your options all in one place. Not sure about the others, but we're going to have some smokin' deals this week!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
        www.FishAndHunt.com

Comment

I was using the old style military clip belts as a wader belt for years back home now I use a custom made stainless steel dive wading belt. I found it online a last year that a fishing guide back east was selling. It's much strongerthan the plastic ones but fits just right and is bullet proof.

I think this was the guy I bought my wader belt from late last year when I was living in southern New Jersey.

http://www.tiderunner.com/ultimatesurfbelt.htm

I also looked at the Aqua Skinz wading belt but I didn't like the plastic buckle. Their at http://www.aquaskinz.com

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            Well, I've got a pretty good, used Shimano belt I'll offer up for any FWE member for free. The only catch is that you've got to have a 38" waist or less.
            I'll trade you that cooker for the belt. My newphew needs one.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I was lucky enough to win a Hookset gear wading belt and box at last summers tournament, and I have been very impressed. Slowly but surely all my friends are buying them. They look and feel like they will last forever, and are very comfortable. I have been using them since, and they look good as new.

Comment

Shoulder strap box, good pair of pliers attached to strap, stringer.

No belt needed.

Traveling light regards,
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                X