Lutes Tourney Group Photo on the Homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes Tourney Group Photo on the Homepage

Before the group photo gets replaced by something a little more aesthetic, I wanted let it be know that I was in the company of a fine group of gentlemen that afternoon. I am not naming names, but the few of you that took off would have only made the pic better. Stick around next time and lets see if we can double the numbers of FWE members in the shot.
    Attached Files

i will be at the next one.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Make it rain!

Comment

I guess I should have hung out, although my envelope was luck since no one else turned in a black drum. Didn't feel worthy.. lol That was our first tournament ever and I have to say Tina and I had a blast and met some really good people. We are looking forward to the next one. As we learn the area and techniques, I hope eventually we can learn enough to compete with Ya'll. If not we will sure have a heck of a time learning.

Thanks again Lutes and all of you who put this together. I worked at Oakley for a couple of years in So Cal to the next tournement will have a pair or two of polarized shades donated for door prizes.

Comment

I woulda showed up but that sleet and high wind said "Not today."
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i recognize the legendary, tv/radio star, future movie star, Robalo's landman fishing partner of mine and chief Vodka drinker and neighborhood flower bed runner over and Aqua Pimp waker upper at the slp house....Muddskipper!

Comment

didn't know I was gonna miss a photo op I'll hang around a bit next time!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

is that shorty holding cash on the right?

Comment

It's a great shot, Jason.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by mpepperl View Post
                    I guess I should have hung out, although my envelope was luck since no one else turned in a black drum. Didn't feel worthy.. lol That was our first tournament ever and I have to say Tina and I had a blast and met some really good people. We are looking forward to the next one. As we learn the area and techniques, I hope eventually we can learn enough to compete with Ya'll. If not we will sure have a heck of a time learning.

Thanks again Lutes and all of you who put this together. I worked at Oakley for a couple of years in So Cal to the next tournement will have a pair or two of polarized shades donated for door prizes.
                    It's good to hear you and the wife had a good time. Oakleys for a door prize will be awesome!!!!!

April 14th is the next one!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                      April 14th is the next one!!!!!!
                      Yeah, but it's the same day as the FWE Crawfish Boil!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                        Yeah, but it's the same day as the FWE Crawfish Boil!
                        The boil needs to be rescheduled

Comment

Naw, you do both! Use crawfish fior flounder bait! What ya don't use, ya eats.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Looks like everybody had fun an thats pretty much what its all about Ill try an be there for the next round ! Great Pic!
                            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                            X