Am I reading this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I reading this right?

People getting paid NOT to fish??? No thank you...
    Pat Judge, an avid sport fisherman, has been walking around with a check for $500 in his pocket for the past week, and he still can’t decide whether to cash it. That’s because this check comes with a catch. Judge is one of 500 local anglers to whom the federal government is offering money in return for relinquishing their saltwater fishing licenses for a year. It’s part of a study to measure the economic value of recreational saltwater fishing.
    Team Rolling Thunder

what a crock.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

That's just BS-what a waste of $. Plus $500 wouldn't cover my gas and bait for an offshore trip. Geez Louise, what the heck-look at the revenue from license sales, tackle sales, boats, marina fuel sales. Some yankeee Muther is a complete moron and likely has a last name spelled OBAMA.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I would have expected something like this to come from the lefty coast.The east coast is blazing a trail i never want to travel !
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What do you expect for the state that gave the world Ted Kennedy!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Wouldn't that take away money from the economy? I mean, i'm afraid to look at the costs of me going to Academy every time. Not to mention gas to me driving to and from my fishing spots. Either way...I don't get it.
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
              Wouldn't that take away money from the economy? I mean, i'm afraid to look at the costs of me going to Academy every time. Not to mention gas to me driving to and from my fishing spots. Either way...I don't get it.
              Exactly JHUA-narrow minded and skewed results-just BS.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X