Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Drum or Jetty Action?

Hoping to do a jetty run this weekend.

Anyone been out there and are fish starting to run at the jetties?

thanks.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Robolo,

My brother has been having good luck with the drum and a few large slot red fish and an occasional bull red along with the odd trout to 5 pounds at the jetties in the last few weeks .
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The drum tournament we host is in full swing.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks all. I got a group coming down and hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can hit the Jetties.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice fish Bayoucat. Been on em like that myself the last few days. Figured out how to get into one of my old "honey holes" in West Bay without pissing off the neighborhood homeowners. Glad they don't own the water. Bite has been fairly steady but still a bit of a grind. A fish every 10-15 minutes on average. Caught em in the evening on incoming tide and in the morning on outgoing a little slower bite. Pulling em out of the mud in 3-4 ' water with pearl/fire tail hogie shrimp tails. Have hung a few flounder in the mix with the trout. Must admit wading that mud has this old man tired. Gonna give em and myself a break for a day or two.

Comment

Working...
          X