Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screening for the cabin: Coach?

Coach,
    I was going to put our screening material in the garage sale when I thought about the camp. I don't have a picture, but I have the vinyl 4x4 and 2x2 strips that you buy at home depot to screen in your porch.

What you do is nail down the backing which holds your screen. Then you hammer (snaps in place) a vinyl cover on top of it to give it that nice finished look. If you get the screem tight it can actually withstand some winds. IKE got to it though which is when I decided to remove it.

I have some screen material. I don't know how much actually. It might be about 30 feet or more????

Anyway, if you want you can have it. It's enough to screen in about 60' and approx 7ft high.

I would rather the camp has it instead of selling it. However, I will probably put it in the garage sale tomorrow morning.

Man, That sounds really cool, but I'm not sure we could use it, especially at this point. See if you can sell it. I sure appreciate the offer, but at this point I think that will be biting off more than we can chew. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sandy, you could use it on the windows...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Sandy, you could use it on the windows...

Very good point!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

We've got screens on the windows. The ones without screens are kaput and being replaced. Seriously y'all I'd take it in a heartbeat if I thought we could use it.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
          X