Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to SLP today?

Anybody been down to SLP today?

Thinking of doing a night trip and need a water condition report.

Thanks

MP
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

was there this am and it looked ok. not too clear, not great. only found a few trout. ask aqua pimp, he was still at the ramp when i left. good luck. tons of bait if that helps any.
    michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
      Anybody been down to SLP today?

Thinking of doing a night trip and need a water condition report.

It's wet! LOL

Its all gonna change after this front comes thru...depending on the wind, it might get right.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Looks like I'm hosed tonight.

Maybe check it in the a.m.
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I was there today... They caught a Red, pulled 2 trout before we left from the dock at Blockade Runners w/ live shrimp.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

awsome... just got in from 6th street in austin, my fish westend shirt got me a few free jaeger bombs @ the bar... i'm gonna be feelin it 2morrow on the way home but its worth it... im off to the hot tub... ez
            Last edited by caz; May 17, 2009, 03:13 AM.
            Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
              awsome... just got in from 6th street in austin, my fish westend shirt got me a few free jaeger bombs @ the bar... i'm gonna be feelin it 2morrow on the way home but its worth it... im off to the hot tub... ez
              Got any ladies with you? If so, take a camera!!!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

@ fof
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by moonpie View Post
                  looks like i'm hosed tonight.

Maybe check it in the a.m.
                  Weenie

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yeh what the Pimp said....Go get them
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

They need to put a surf cam up on SLP for all you vajays.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Moonpie, yesterday was ice cream until the front blew through. As soon as the green water hit the dock, fish started happening. Last night my buddy Vic and I smashed the trout pretty good on live scrimps. Couldn't get them to touch an artie very often. DOA scrimp under a cork yielded 3 fine keepers, but the bite was few and far between, whereas Vic was hammering them on live. I finally switched over and got into the game. None over 21 inches, but very few dinks. We caught enough to make us actually tired of fishing. Today while we were working, slicks were popping up in the bayou quite regularly.

Water today was streaky around the pass and the water seemed to be deteriorating while the atmospheric conditions were improving.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the water conditions coachlaw.
                          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                          X