WFN Fishing channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFN Fishing channel

Anybody catching the new WFN fishing channel on Dish network? Its ok but I wish they would show more bay fishing and less fly, deep sea and lake fishing. Still its better than watching pawn stars,storage wars or what ever other trash is out there these days.

I watch it all the time.Hookin' up with Mariko Izumi on Mondays at 6:30pm is one of my favorites.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Hookin up with Mariko...Great show...I'd like to hook up with her sometime.

I saw some fishing tournament in europe...they were catching Carp!??? What's up with that???

There's a good 'fishing the flats' show on there as well...too bad we're not in Florida

WFN is a great alternative to the other shows mentioned. Maybe if we watch it often, they'll be able to get big sponsors and better/more shows.
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

cool channel,its been on for awhile if you have the platinum hd package. your right,needs more salt water fishing.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
          I watch it all the time.Hookin' up with Mariko Izumi on Mondays at 6:30pm is one of my favorites.
          What a bummer! I looked at the name and I thought it would be some pretty Asian chick who could fish. Such a let down.
          Resident Ninja

Comment

I think that you have lost your ever lovin mind!

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
            What a bummer! I looked at the name and I thought it would be some pretty Asian chick who could fish. Such a let down.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
              You beat me to it.

For those of you that don't know who FLAPPER is talking about.........http://www.nwwildcountry.com/Graphic...%20Graphic.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
                2X on the Asian chick

Comment

I record all the Flats Class episodes. They also have Addictive Fishing. That's a couple of shows we can relate to.

Comment

Watch it on Thurs evenings, it's inshore Thursdays.

Comment

Working...
                    X