Anyone fishing tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing tomorrow

Right now the plan is to trailor the boat down to Jamica Beach and launch early tomorrow morning. Anyone gonna be out tomorrow? I might have a spot if my friend backs out which he usually does. Im ready to get out, haven't been on the water in a few days. Looks like we are going to have some real nice weather coming up, I have a feeling allot of fish are going to be killed in the galveston bay complex this weekend lol

If the weather tomorrow is like today, sleep in and don't bother. Chip and I went out today and got shunked! The wind is blowing from the east and is making the water very dirty. According to NOAA, it is going to be an East wind again tomorrow with gust up to 20MPH.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'll be out there tomorrow, holding onto my hat. Shoot me a pm or somethin if you want to hook up. I'm down here at Sea Isle right now.

Tomorrow might be a damn grind again. This wind is brutal.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Hope you nail them-post a report and good luck and screaming drag!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good luck if you go

Comment

Hey TTU, I may see you on the water early Saturday. I believe my friend Richard and my Dad want to head to the pass with some shrimp and finger mullet. I'm going to bring the topwaters but if that live bait party starts I may join it for a bit. I'm with you... I think some fish are gonna get 187'ed this weekend, lol.

Joe

Comment

Working...
            X