And I was blaming my fishing partner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I was blaming my fishing partner.

Researchers hoping to better understand fish distributions by recording the sounds they make have picked up something unusual: barely-audible, cricket-like noises they think could be nighttime fish farts.

The team programmed a torpedo-shaped robot called a glider to head out to sea from Tampa Bay, Florida, and back, running up and down the water column in a saw-tooth pattern, sampling ocean sounds for 25 seconds every 5 minutes.

The probable farts were recorded shallower than 40 meters and were most likely groups of fish, such as menhaden or herring, releasing gas from swim bladders.
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

It's too early in the morning to even ponder that...
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

So because of the puking and farting and defecating in the water by fishes, Obama has told the EPA to start monitoring fish and to implement fish diaper stations and fish toilets ever 2 square miles on ocean floor to curtail pollution. The Budget is expected to be $20 Trillion Dollars per year-he will tax the 1%ers for the new toities and diaper stations-Obama was quoted as saying: "If they can afford to run businesses and make profits which employ millions of US Citizens and make this country work, except my Aunt and Uncle of course that abuse the Welfare System, then they can take care of the Gluaconite Problem in our Oceans. My good friend, Warren Buffet has already offered his Secretary and Fishit Master." said Obama at a News Conference in Florida. He also said "If he had a son, it'd look like a fish and would fart, crap and puke in the water just like the one hooked by George Zimmerman." as reported by the IGFA.

The New Black Pantherfish Party has offered a $10,000 reward for the capture of Zimmerman-they held a mock trial, with Sheila Jackson Lee as the sitting Judge and Jury and appointed Jesse Jackson and the Public Defender. Zimmerman, not present since he was busy frying fish, was convicted of cruelty to a fish, first degree murder of a fish, violation of a fish's civil rights and ordered to have sex with Sheila Jackson Lee. Upon hearing the punishment, Zimmerman cut off his lower unit and committed suicide-his last words were "The croaker attacked my hook, I didn't attack it."

O.J. Simpson was quoted as saying "Ya done shoulda played the race card ya big dummy."
      Last edited by Robalo; March 28, 2012, 10:45 AM.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dam Robalo, thats good stuff!

Comment

Hey Rob,You dont by any chance work for Jet Blue do ya! If so Im canceling my flight.........................
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

No, that was my brother "Daryl" or was it my other brother named "Daryl"???? Our sister, BubbaAnne will be working the aisles on your flight-she just got released after her "incident" last week on that other airline and got on with JetBlue (they don't do Psych Screenings)-she says the shock therapy was very refreshing. I wouldn't order anything if I was you. She can be a little irritable sometimes. If you see her by the emergency exit with a crazed look (more crazed than normal I should say), say your prayers and kiss yur butt "Goodbye".
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LMAO w/tears.WTG!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
              X