Kayak Scene T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Scene T-Shirt

I have been sick for the last couple of days and apologize for not getting these on the store sooner.

I have already shipped all the initial orders. Unfortunately we are now sold out of XL shirts. More will be ordered in April.

$18/ shirt shipped to you.

S, M, L, 2X, & 3X

Click image for larger version

Name:	kayakscene.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	571536
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I need a new one Coe, mine looks like 007 wore it the whole cook off! Washed it 3 times and that mud stain just will not come out!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      I need a new one Coe, mine looks like 007 wore it the whole cook off! Washed it 3 times and that mud stain just will not come out!
      LMAO

Hey Coe, just opened the mail box and there was the last two XLs you sent me.
      The shirt looks great!!
      Got one for the next cook off, lol
      I got one to rock on the town!!

Hows that new hip treating ya Flat out?
      Finfisher

Comment

they came out really great!
        Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Got mine these shirts are Bad Arse, ordered 2 and my better half took one, oh well can't complain she doesn't nag about my fishing Problem Lol. Thanks Coe

Comment

I can't believe I didn't remember to get one at the cookoff! Save a 3X for me Coe. I'll get it from ya at the next event. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X