Got goose decoys this evening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got goose decoys this evening!

Ok it had been so wet at the lease I couldn't get my truck in there to get my decoys out. I had a friend of mine who has a Polaris ranger and he brought it down in order to get all my decoys out. Everything went great with loading up.the decoys. It was very wet and we got in there and got out pretty easy. So we drive home and make it home. My buddy goes I hope there are no snakes in the decoy bags since they were left outside. I say no worries since I picked them up and loaded them in the buggy. So i get home and unload decoys in my garage and my buddy says oh sh** there is a snake on the back of his truck. I am like no. But there it is a snake! It's like oh sh**.! So we kill it. I now have all the decoys in the back of my truck . I don't care if they get stolen or not at.this point!

lol.....don't be a chicken.

Comment

F-that!! I would burn my whole truck. That is one thing that I cannot handle. Don't know why but I just don't like them. I killed one last year that was in my outside fridge (in the back behind the vent). Almost, destroyed my whole garage.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

BAD ,Your not sopposed to kill snakes !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
        X