No announcement yet.

Bull Red Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have 4ft and 6ft aluminum rulers at Lowes and other hardware places. They are not that expensive.

I would say, take a photo with the fish and its length. And have a color of the week or time stamp.

This is a Bull Red Tournament, so I say 30" Minimum and you get a point for every inch.

Comment

I like that... Tiny I'll draft something up and shoot it your way and you can give me your input before we start posting it all over the place.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        They have 4ft and 6ft aluminum rulers at Lowes and other hardware places. They are not that expensive.

I would say, take a photo with the fish and its length. And have a color of the week or time stamp.

This is a Bull Red Tournament, so I say 30" Minimum and you get a point for every inch.
        Thats basically what i said why does everyone hate me lol

Comment

I'd like to play.

I like the idea of just using the fishes length(in inches) as your points.
          Not sure I'm clear on if only one fish longest in length wins or greatest cumulative of several fish?

Need the details: Where one can fish, entry fees, where to send entry fees, etc.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Moon, were trying to work through the details and work is so hectic I'm taking a few classes this semester as well so I am working on it... Unless someone wants to lend me a hand... PM if you do.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X