Robot Records Fish Farts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot Records Fish Farts

Really important news to start your week...

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2012/03/scienceshot-robot-records-fish.html?ref=hp
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

We all know that "Bush caused it," right?

Comment

Old news, see: http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/thr...ishing-partner

Lori noted this a few weeks ago-and yes, Obama is gonna spend trillions on this. Just stinks is all I can say. Ha ha.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

My mistake - certainly don't want o steal Lori's, or your, thunder. Consider this thread a noxious fume.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          .....SAY WHAT?? I can see it now..

"Federal authorities with the EPA have determined that fish are now a major contributor to the formation of green house gasses that are harming our atmosphere. To further understand how these fish are diminishing the air quality in the United States and surrounding areas the Obama administration has directed that $3 billion in Federal Funds shall be spent to study and alleviate this known threat to our environment. These funds will supplement the Administrations efforts to further the efforts to move the United States along the path to a green and sustainable lifestyle in the future."

.....SHEESH!! What's freakin' next??

I dunno,monitering oystermovements & methane from shrimp!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
          X