Welders looking for work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welders looking for work?

My brother is in need of a couple of full time welders in the Galveston area if anyone knows someone looking for work. Shoot me a pm if interested.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Good luck with that. I need some that can weld 2507 super duplex tubing and Nitronic 19D tubing also. If your a youngster and want a trade that your employer will kiss your arse learn to weld special alloy tubing and get paid mad money!! Just saying!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Good luck with that. I need some that can weld 2507 super duplex tubing and Nitronic 19D tubing also. If your a youngster and want a trade that your employer will kiss your arse learn to weld special alloy tubing and get paid mad money!! Just saying!!
      Amen to that. Our shop is over in New Iberia, La. We employ about 150, 50 of which are aluminum welders (mostly in position heavy wall pipe). We could pay $50/hour and not draw enough qualified welders to satisfy the demand. We started our own trade school to try and train folks to meet our qualifications, we're training six to eight craftsmen at a time to try and build some depth in our workforce. Amazing how few qualified people are entering the trades - not a new problem, we're just now starting to realize the consequences.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

If your a young man/ladie not knowing what you want to do in life learn to weld exotic metals. You willl always have that to fall back on!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
        X