Galveston Cracks Me Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Cracks Me Up!

The City wants parking meters on the seawall, but has figured out that the equipment, maintenance, and enforcement will cost more than they'll make. I can hear the whole city government grinding to a halt on that one!
    Undaunted, plan B in consideration are kiosks staffed with parking attendants ever so often on the seawall!
    I can see it now, plan C will be Galveston's finest, with those old metal change makers strapped to their waists, going car-to-car selling passes! LMAO
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

It wouldn't matter the idiot's from Houston and everywhere else would show up anyway. Speaking of the police dept. and living in jam beach is an understatement. lmao.

Comment

The east end of the island is gonna fall off anyways when they get the circus on stilt's finished that coupled with the broadwalk kinda traffic.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        The east end of the island is gonna fall off anyways when they get the circus on stilt's finished that coupled with the broadwalk kinda traffic.
        Your right Reeltime. They usually end up leaving sooner or later with their pockets turned inside out.

Comment

Look Reeltime me and you gunna go to that amusement park when there done..... Hay by the whay how can you be the sheeeeek on your avatar when you where andrea the giant back in the day LOL
          Attached Files
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            Look Reeltime me and you gunna go to that amusement park when there done..... Hay by the whay how can you be the sheeeeek on your avatar when you where andrea the giant back in the day LOL
            The sheik was the most hated guy so i had to roll with him.Until Bi Hogan took him down.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              LMAO

Heh Lurefisher, is your avatar Hacksaw Jim Dugan?
              That dude was bad arse
              Beat ya up side the head with a 2x4 for show
              Miss the old wrestling days
              Rick Flair was a hoot too
              Finfisher

Comment

LMAO!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

If they got a broadwalk I'm there! I might be able to catch my limit.

Comment

Working...
                  X