Guide for June 1st tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for June 1st tournament

My dad and I will be fishing in the AADE tournament on June 1st. He wants to hire a guide. We wanted to target reds, flounder, and specs. A guide by the name of Captain Zane Starr was suggested to me. Does anyone know him? Thumbs up, thumbs down on him? Perhaps a suggestion of another guide that is available June 1? Thanks for your help fellas!
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

I would start with Cap Greg Francis , but he is most likly booked

Then watch the report of who is catching fish
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Capt Greg Francis (Aqua Pimp)
      409-939-1684
      www.saltwaterassault.net

Capt Glenn Stevens (txwhaler 22)
      409-392-3533
      www.fishcoastal.com

Capt Thomas barlow
      281-827-6815
      www.notoriousguideservice.com
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Aqua Pimp-Greg Francis is booked-he is on Team 49-so says the Captain of Team 49 - Me!

BTW, never heard of Zane Starr-just an FYI. Looks like no boat again this year darn it. Entry deadline is in 2 days I believe for Teams.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I need to book Francis for a trip. I keep dragging my feet and I am going to end up missing out.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks for the help y'all. Capt Thomas Barlow is booked too. He was the first guide suggested to us and was referred by multiple people. Capt Starr is part of the same "team" that Capt Barlow is. www.galvestonbayfishingteam.com He was suggested to me by Capt Alan Pereyra. Y'all are a wealth of info, thanks!
            What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Working...
            X