so saturday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so saturday night

what should i do im required to be gone until Sunday. thinking of sleeping in the truck on the beach then walking in someone where Sunday morning.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Go to the crawfish boil and crash at BR's.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

its nothing serious mom wants to bring the new BF to our house for the weekend.

Sandy shoot me a pm on what i would need to bring to BR that sounds like a plan to me.
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

No need for a PM. Bring an ice chest with whatever food/beverages you want. I've got a full kitchen. The beds all have clean sheets, and it won't be cold enough for a sleeping bag. If you want to play music on the big box, bring an ipod or something. The winds are supposed to be pretty brutal, so I don't know about the fishin', but it can't hurt to bring your tackle.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You definitely want to check out Blockade Runners! It'll spoil you. Nicest fish camp I ever saw. Good company too.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

alright cool i will do that i will bring my tavel box and a rod and reel just incase.

oh yea also ill bring you some deer tamales and link sausage....
            Last edited by GoldSpoonGeneral; April 13, 2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
              oh yea also ill bring you some deer tamales and link sausage....
              I'm here with quality control, I'll need a sampling of whatever you intend on bringing... you know... just to make sure it's up to spec and all. Wouldn't want anybody getting sick on my watch.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingslicks View Post
                I'm here with quality control, I'll need a sampling of whatever you intend on bringing... you know... just to make sure it's up to spec and all. Wouldn't want anybody getting sick on my watch.
                Green for you! Way to look after a brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  Green for you!
                  I'm embarassed to say I don't know what "green for you" means... I see the little green bar but have no idea what it does

Comment

Originally posted by fishingslicks View Post
                    I'm embarassed to say I don't know what "green for you" means... I see the little green bar but have no idea what it does
                    PM sent. Basically it means I gave you rep.

Comment

Yeah, our newer version of v-bulletin has the rep button in an odd place. If you like what someone says in a post, you click the little Star of David in the lower left corner of that post. A window pops up that allows you to give the person a comment and good, or the rarely used bad (RED) rep.

Comment

Working...
                      X