Pix from Mecum's auto auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix from Mecum's auto auction

here's some pix from yesterday at the auction. Notice the numbers on the ampicar, I forgot to get a picture of the props. Tons of chrome. all kinds of stuff.
    Attached Files

OK, so I was bidding on the big Buick Wildcat, it was a '54 model. The color looked like banana pudding, I loved it. Gonna take more money next year.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ooh! I love the amphicars!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Here's more I bidded on. One was a '63 Buick Riveria, there was a '76 Cadillac convertible, and an Olds convertible. Just missed out on the Buick and Olds by 2k, the Caddy went went for way more, than I guessed. I guess I'll be forced to get my '63 Caddy from the barn I found it in and begin the restore on it.
        Yesterday's big money cars were two corvettes, one went at over 130k and the other at 137k. I had to work today so I couldn't go back, there was a K5 Blazer I liked and a couple of Cadillac convertibles.
        Attached Files

Comment

That orange goat is amazing. That chrome will grab you if the paint job doesn't. Was it a '65? Love that they painted it in what appears to be "The Judge" orange.
          What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Some great looking rides there, thanks for the photos !
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
              Some great looking rides there, thanks for the photos !
              X2 - Thanks great pics

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                Love the classics
                Finfisher

Comment

Some great vehicles in there, don't make 'em like they used to.

Comment

Working...
                  X