Caught a striper in Clear Lake and sold my boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught a striper in Clear Lake and sold my boat

Took a potential buyer out Sunday so he could see how the boat ran. Brought a couple rods along just in case. Found one of the only calm patches of water in SE Texas so we decided to wet a line. On the second cast against a bulkhead he caught about an 18" striper. Didn't know they were out there....

Anyway I sold the boat and am getting a turbocharged honda 3-seater jet ski and I am going to rig it out. That way I can follow Greg to his spots ninja style!

Pretty cool Jeremy about the sale and striper-yep, they also hang big time by the HL&P spillway-after all, they are a saltwater fish.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

About 2 yrs ago Primer caught a striper that went about 23in and about 4lbs.I thought it was a big trout at first but it was a strippy.He caught it in my redfish hole.That was in Nasau Bay.

Comment

WTG Jet Ski Jeremy!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Jeremy you do know backing a jet ski into the boat launch (single) is 10X as hard as backing a boat...

JUST SAYIN'
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stikr View Post
                About 2 yrs ago Primer caught a striper that went about 23in and about 4lbs.I thought it was a big trout at first but it was a strippy.He caught it in my redfish hole.That was in Nasau Bay.
                That is exactly where it was. In all the times I fished back there that is the first one I have ever caught.

Comment

I can see Jeremy chasing after Greg in "The Panty Dropper"!!! Jeremy: ya gotta grow out a mullet to go with your flashy Jetski!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sweet that is awesome.
                    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

O sheet!!!! You will be ez to spot. Just look for the guy doing and endo over the handle bars after he plows over a reef lmao. That's if you get it backed in the water bwaaaaaahahahahaha....

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        Jeremy you do know backing a jet ski into the boat launch (single) is 10X as hard as backing a boat...

JUST SAYIN'
                        Bahahahahahahahaha
                        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                          Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

JUST SAYIN'

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                            O sheet!!!! You will be ez to spot. Just look for the guy doing and endo over the handle bars after he plows over a reef lmao. That's if you get it backed in the water bwaaaaaahahahahaha....

AQUA PIMP
                            I will be right behind you and my jetski will run skinnier than your boat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              I will be right behind you and my jetski will run skinnier than your boat!!!
                              Getting one of these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	jetski.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	556595
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X