X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missed opportunity

To my fellow FWE members,
    i am sad to say you missed your opportunity to own one of the
    best boats ever to grace texas waters!!! Last year i had my restored 1962 Boston Whaler
    up for sale...didnt get my price so i held on to her (ive owned her for 20 yrs)
    Yesterday i purchsed a grampaw owned 1994 Johnson 112 SPL with around 100 Hrs on it !
    my mechanic gave her the green lite and this project is in motion!! some of you know and have fished out of this
    custom whaler and know how many fish met thier maker in texas and louisana out of this boat!
    ordering parts online & will be very busy for a few weeks! tell the redfish im comin!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Nope different whaler ....This is my 17 whaler , it had a 90 YamahaBut I did repower my 22 with a Suzuki 250 4 stroke!
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Nice Glenn, I'm glad you are getting her on the water, it has been too long.

Comment

AWRIGHT!
        That's great news Glen. I seem to remember catching a few fish outa that boat.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

We all banded together and made a pact not to buy her, so in the end you would just keep her and not have all the regret of selling her !

Great looking rig, good luck on the repower !
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Nice rig! Getting nicer! Cool!
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
              We all banded together and made a pact not to buy her, so in the end you would just keep her and not have all the regret of selling her !

Lmao thx for the kind thiughts
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Way to go Glenn. Glad it worked out for you.When you first listed it, I didn't even have the hope of ever owning a boat. But the future is looking brighter..
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG Glenn! I caught my first trout out of that boat!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice!!! glad you didn't get rid of that boat, its a sweet ride

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                      WTG Glenn! I caught my first trout out of that boat!
                      You mean first 20 trout!!!! Lol
                      Gonna be fun puttin her back together ... Steering ordered today
                      looking at fuel tank options now ... Wiring, batteries, money , money
                      LMAO
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Glenn,

What type of steering are you going with cable or hydraulic ?

I replaced mine a while back and decided to go with the hydraulic and not have to mess with the cables again.

Can't wait to see her when she finished.
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

exactly.

Originally posted by Texfish View Post

Comment

She sure is clean,you did well to hold on to her! When the dust settles youll have a boat, better than most for a fraction of new boat cost!WTG!...........for those who couldnt see it eat your heart out!
                            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Was that the one outside of the Subway at Jamaica Beach?
                              Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                              X