Where's your shirt been...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's your shirt been...?

Not from the Galveston area, but visited this spring. Got to correspond with a couple of the guys on the forum, who were incredibly helpful. When I got back (to Minnesota), I ordered a shirt. I thought it might be a fun thread to see where some of the shirts (and their owners) end up fishing. Here is a picture of me wearing my shirt, stream fishing for trout near Silver City, in the Black Hills in SD. Where have you been?
    Attached Files

Very nice! Hmm...don't think I can top that for now.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Me Either!
      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
      4340 19th St.
      Bacliff, Texas 77518
      http://evansmarine.net
      http://boatwerxtx.com
      main@boatwerxtx.com
      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sailfish.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	556617

FishWestEnd Hat, Fishing Towel (can't see it in photo), & FishWestEnd Custom Fishing Shirt.

Guanacaste Coast, Costa Rica on board "Pelese"

30th Birthday.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sweet photo Cole! I'm jealous!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I've had a FWE shirt on in SK while scouting for birds, talking to locals, and eating poutine.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I've had a west end shirt from Maine to the cheesehead state across to the Rocky Mountains, down to the Northern Plans of Texas most folks know as Oklahomo then all the way out west sucka cause I want to be a cowboy baby... Pretty much all over the states to sum it up.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Go see the Black Hills

Did you get to ride the train in Rock City, so cool! and its always cool! Went thru the caves twice Lots of great people . The Mount Rushmore Museum is great! Must see it people. Two day trip from Gal County. But you will enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                X