Who's skeered of heights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's skeered of heights?

I am. So is my uncle and he sent me this video last night. Made me a bit queezy. I'm not sure how much money you'd have to put up top for me to go get it.

When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.

I would get off the elevator, look up and calmly say, "Partner, I forgot to tell you, as of this minute, I quit."
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Im a lineman. I have done that many times. The pucker factor comes when you climb up on the needle at the top. You would be supprised how much movement there is on the tower. You keep your mind on your immediate position not on your distance from ground. Or as they say...dont look down!
      Last edited by sacarriker; April 25, 2012, 08:50 AM.
      Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Comment

My pucker factor went up just watching it.No room for error up there.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

I get queezy on a kitchen step ladder.

Comment

Its all in a days work for some people,not me! that was an eye opening vid ,Thanks Overkiller!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I did that for about a year. I surveyed a bunch of tower sites and we would have to climb up and an inventory of who all had antenna's on each tower. It was a cool job but took some getting use to when you are that high up.

Comment

The pucker factor does not out way the splat factor ! See ya when you get down !
                A Living Legend

Comment

I would request a cute for a quick exit.The view is a perk of the job and a slip is fatal.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I got light headed!!! WOW I got to lay down!!! LOL
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

seen the video many times and still get queezy. Im not scared of heights 100-200ft... But that is crazy....
                      Team Tres Compadres
                      Chris H.

"Clear Skies and Tight Lines"

Comment

I could't even make it halfway through the video. Oooh. I don't feel so good.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for posting, I've seen it before but has been a while.
                          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Raised console in a boat gets me scared.

Comment

Working...
                            X