X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Well u know if we can find enough sponsors and people to donate u could do a trout and a red category.

Comment

Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
          No mines the old rotory kind.

It's party line Paul!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

First off , Jason is right , if I get enough support I will do both categories , but the reason I'm asking is because I had over sixty people last year tell me they were in and ended with nineteen entries of which only Flapper and one other team came to weigh in , it's a non profit charity tourney for breast cancer so whatever would get the most people us the route I'll go
            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Easy now!.You guys are quick on the draw,damn!.It's so much fun messin' with you guys,I was wondering what it was going to take to finally get you guys to go off on me.It's about time.Your post,Galveston340,was actually a pretty good read after going down and catching a few in the lights.I like to see people's opinion,I'm still going to keep *^%$#&% with you guys though,but it's all in fun.I do like the Red and Trout idea.I would'nt mind seeing it mixed up a little.It's a great cause and I will always show my support.I think maybe I can cheer you guys up.Click image for larger version

Name:	Hookin%20Up%20With%20Mariko%20Graphic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	316.1 KB
ID:	556625
              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

REDFISH, REDFISH REDFISH lol

Comment

Speckled Trout gets my vote. How much is the entry fee, Sam?

Comment

Flapper....just load fishing addiction up with multiple shots of whatever is being poured at the bar at any given time; and "unleash" him on those you want to ---- with.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Speckled Trout gets my vote. How much is the entry fee, Sam?
                      It will be $50 , I'll post up all the info as soon as I pick a date

Comment

Why don't y'all just do a combination of the two? Heaviest stringer of three trout and two reds wins it.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                          .....gotta be "Bubba the Love Sponge"!
                          Redfish gets my vote.
                          Exactly right sir....you get a cookie !! LOL
                          "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
                          "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                            Why don't y'all just do a combination of the two? Heaviest stringer of three trout and two reds wins it.
                            That looks like what's gonna happen

Comment

TROUT!!!!!! When is it?
                              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

That's a good morning bite right there Jamin........Sam i missed the last one is this a team thing or a red solo cup thing!
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X