Missing my xtool dehooker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing my xtool dehooker...

If you see one on 45N around Clear Lake its mine! Dang cooler went airborne on the way home cause I had nothing in it. Luckily I always tie it down to the railing knife stayed in but the xtools dehooker fell out...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Let me run up there and look!

That sucks!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Dang Coe. Didn't enuf already happen!! Not fair!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So that's what's stuck in my tire.....

Murphy's law you know, if it can it will. Sorry for the loss.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

what the hell is an xtools de hooker? I can swing by on my way home and see if I see it.

Comment

Nevermind FP10, it's in BH's tire!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Youre supposed to have fish in that cooloer to keep it weighed down WEA.

Comment

I'll give you a catfish flipper to replace it.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  I'll give you a catfish flipper to replace it.
                  Good on you Sandy, always there to help a friend!

Wish I would have brought the flipper you gave me with us Friday, but I didn't think we would be catching gafftops on arties.

By the way do you have an extra for Dave.........
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I have a few extras I found after Ike no worries Sandy
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have several. You remember that 2cool deal where all those people asked for one, so I picked up a case of them back home? They cost $1.94 each and I wanted them to send me $2 for each one. It appears that was too rich for everyone and I got left with about 15 extras. I've given away one to almost everyone that has visited Blockade Runners. I think I have about 4-5 left.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                        Good on you Sandy, always there to help a friend!

Wish I would have brought the flipper you gave me with us Friday, but I didn't think we would be catching gafftops on arties.

By the way do you have an extra for Dave.........
                        Gulps ain't arties...they fresh dead!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I've caught lots of gafftops on true arties. Sucks when you get into the birds and the bait is boiling with pops everywhere and all you can catch is gafftops. Gotta love Summer right?

Gafftops are great to eat, but you gotta have a sacrificial cooler for those slimey beasts.

Comment

Working...
                          X