Don't Panic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Panic....

Just wanted to see what others do when facing a day where the fish aren't working and it seems no matter what you try it's not working. What goes through your head and what do you do to change your luck? Apart from swearing profusely.....

Since i aint catching fish start catching a buzz instead!

Comment

I'll change up my presentation or the lures I'm throwing and keep grinding. Some days you just can't buy a bite, but there's always time to learn.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Go find a boat with some bikinis and throw anchor
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

lol!! NICE answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
            Go find a boat with some bikinis and throw anchor
            Much better answer than mine!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Just enjoy the the time on the water it's better than working.
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

All the above except Post #3 by Bruce-nope, they aint biting, so find something better to do than wear out a rod/reel and shoulder!!

serve beer to bikini clad ladies while offering a nice day on the water and soak some sun.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I usually pop a beer, hold my rod in my off hand and call 'here fishy fishy fishy'.
                  "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I just keep casting. I keep trying to present in a way that will bring a strike. If im out there watching bait and trying to understand what conditions are telling me i am making progress. My fishing buddies give up before i do!
                    Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Comment

Open a beer,enjoy the view and reflect on how lucky I am to be fishing. Thank God for the great outdoors,realize I cant fish it all and there are only so many days left in my life to enjoy it. Life is good!!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Open a beer,enjoy the view and reflect on how lucky I am to be fishing. Thank God for the great outdoors,realize I cant fish it all and there are only so many days left in my life to enjoy it. Life is good!!!
                        Amen brother! !! U fishing now??
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          Amen brother! !! U fishing now??
                          I took the boat for a spin to the slide. Drank a few cold ones then headed back early to cook for Mama. No fish
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                            I took the boat for a spin to the slide. Drank a few cold ones then headed back early to cook for Mama. No fish
                            Cool I will be there as soon as summer comes my kids extra curricular activities got me held down
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I just come home and go back later.......or not!
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X