You have got to be kidding!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have got to be kidding!!!

Spent a lot of time in the surf this weekend both wading and from the boat with Robolo's neighbor in JB. Threw croakers and pumkin seed touts to no avail. Went to the bay and caught a red and flounder then headed for home. At least no one else seemed to be hot save a trout or two. So I wind up grabbing the kids and sitting on the beach in Sea Isle. There are three groups of waders in the water and one group of guys with five poles rigged out for shark. Around 1:00 in the afternoon, with that wind now blowing from the south, EVERYBODY starting hooked up. I nearly vomitted each time as these were nice trout, looking to be around 5 pounds. Even the shark guys lit it up as well bringing to shore four bulls with one big boy in the 5 plus foot range. The only excitement I got was when a smaller shark took a couple sand trout I hooked with dead shrimp for the kids to reel in!

So that was my weekend. Sitting and watching others bang out big specks and feeling as helpless as can be!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Coulda shoulda

Hey BTC:

Sometimes it's just blood and feathers, other times it's meat. I showed you where they were Saturday!!! You all just waved while I was unhooking trout #5. I thought you were gonna pull up and join me.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

At least the kiddo's got a little tug. Be happy.

Some days you is da bug. Some days you is the windshield.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Hey Robolo...

I figured you caught another hard head. Passed you because we stopped to let all four kids swim in your fishing hole to chase the trout out of there!
        sigpic

Comment

Kids make great bait!! I prefer them for offshore bait though. Only problem is once ya eviscerate a kid for the grill, all ya got left is tennis shoes and a sling-shot.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You just got to hate when that happens....
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Sux w/a capital S....
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Why they call it fishin and not catchin....just be glad the kids don't think your a total loser for not putting them on any fish. I hope this helps you get over your feeling of low self worth and esteem!

Sounds like my family outtings!
                Last edited by FlatoutFishin; May 26, 2009, 09:06 PM.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Sitting at the beach and watching other fishermen is better than sitting in the house watching television.
                  A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I fished the surf Sunday and didn't catch crap either. Then I got home and saw several reports of people that caught at least a few fish. Some people are just lucky
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

your day will come!

Comment

I agree w/Williep. I would rather be by the water than sitting at work like I am this morning

Comment

Yeah, what they said!!

BTC:

I think all these folks summed it up-YOU SUX AT FISHING.

Brad-just messing wit ya!!

Comment

Duuude... Gimme that pole kid Hahahah jk

Comment

Working...
                            X